Virtual Summer School Assignment
What is the power of a volcano?
During the past week, we have examined this question from four different subject perspectives. Choose ONE of the four tasks you have completed this week to submit via the guidelines below.
- Monday: The power of Vesuvius in the ancient world
- Tuesday: Did volcanoes kill the dinosaurs?
- Wednesday: Eruptions and transformations
- Thursday: Telling the time with volcanoes
You might want to take some time this morning to proofread your entry and make any final edits before submission. Your entry should be no longer than 300 words in length.
- Complete your competition entry and make sure it follows the guidelines listed below
- Fill out the Competition Cover Sheet
- Email your entry and your cover sheet to us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- All students enrolled on the Pre-GCSE Inspire Programme are eligible to enter this competition.
- You must complete the Competition Cover Sheet and submit it along with your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. If we do not receive a completed cover sheet with your entry, we will NOT be able to consider the entry.
- The competition closes at 5pm on Friday 7 August 2020.
- The work you submit must be entirely your own, and should not exceed 300 words in length.
- Competition winners will be contacted via email about a week after the competition’s closing date. For each of the four questions, the following prizes will be awarded:
- 1 first-place winner: £20 Amazon gift voucher, entry listed on Inspire Digital
- 2 runners-up: £10 Amazon gift voucher, entry listed on Inspire Digital
- Finalists: up to 3 finalist entries listed on Inspire Digital