Welcome to Inspire Digital, an online resource platform and termly publication for secondary school pupils. The aim of the publication is to provide a portal of information useful for preparing your mind for those tricky interview questions and to help you find articles, TED talks, YouTube videos, newspaper articles and other sources to delve further into selected topics. With practice puzzles set and solved by real Oxford tutors, competitions with amazing prizes, and the chance for your school to contribute to the magazine with puzzles of their own, there really is no better place to enhance your learning! You also have a chance to ask our Access/Admissions team and our student ambassadors – our friendly staff and real-life Oxford students – questions or to give us suggestions about interesting titles for future editions.
Inspire Digital is an interactive resource, with new material, hints and solutions to the questions posted on a regular basis. Subscribe to Inspire Digital using the sign-up box in the footer below to keep up-to-date!
You can navigate the site using the menu at the top right.
- Under Issues, you will find all past issues of the Inspire Magazine. Explore the magazine for interesting articles in every subject written by Oxford tutors, with some challenging questions as well!
- The For Students section gathers together all Inspire courses and resources for secondary school students. Here you can find our online Year 11 course, as well as questions set by St John’s tutors and secondary school teachers, and resources for expanding your learning.
- The For Teachers section features our resources for secondary school teachers and includes profiles of all teachers who have contributed to Inspire Digital.
- Read about what’s going on in the Inspire Programme and in our other outreach activities under the News tab, and don’t forget to keep an eye on our online calendar!
- If you’re curious to learn more about us, we’ve also got video interviews with current St John’s students and St John’s tutors.