How to Submit Your Literature Review
You can submit your review as a PDF or Microsoft Word attachment, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your review should be 300 – 500 words long.
You should email from the email address you have used to register for the Inspire 12 & 13 programme.
Your email should include:
- Your full name
- Your school name
- Which academic literature series you watched (English, Geography or Medicine)
Please note, by submitting your work you are consenting to our terms and conditions. You can view our terms and conditions below.
St John’s Inspire may publish your work on Inspire Digital, our social media platforms, and other Inspire advertising materials. If you do not consent to having your work published, please state clearly in your email ‘I do not give permission for my work to be published by Inspire‘.
Terms & Conditions
- All work must be submitted as an attachment by email to email@example.com.
- When emailing your work you must include your full name, your school name, and which academic literature series you watched in the email body text.
- The competition closes on 31st August 2022.
- The work you submit must be entirely your own.
- The work you attach should not include your full name or any other identifying information.
- Entries from pupils in the English, Medicine and Geography streams will be considered separately.
- Only work submitted by pupils on the Inspire 12 & 13 programme will be considered.
- Winners will be selected from the entries received.
- Winners will be contacted via email about two weeks after the competition’s closing date. Each winning entry will receive a £20 Amazon voucher.
- Your entry may be shared on Inspire Digital, our social media platforms, and/or other Inspire advertising materials. If you do not consent to having your work published, please state clearly in your email ‘I do not give permission for my work to be published by Inspire‘.
By submitting your work, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.