You can share your answers to any of the challenges in the classes – or responses to any other articles you have read – to be in with a chance of winning Amazon gift vouchers! Responses could be in the form of a drawing, a mini-essay, a photograph, a video – anything you like.
All work submitted will be entered into a monthly prize draw, and your work may also be featured on Inspire Digital and in future editions of the course.
You can submit as much or as little as you like – so please feel free to send us responses to multiple challenges or articles if you like!
All participants who share work with us before the end of the programme will receive a certificate of participation – and if you’re in Year 11, remember that you should submit at least one piece of work with us in order to be eligible to apply for a place at our residential Summer School.
You can see some examples of prize-winning work submitted in last year’s course on this page – maybe your work will be featured in one of our future classes this year!
Previous Winning Entries
Terms & Conditions
- When completing the submission form, you must include your full name and your email address.
- Each prize draw closes four weeks after the release of the latest monthly class.
- The work you submit must be entirely your own.
- The work you submit should not include your name or any other identifying information.
- Winning entries will be selected at random from the submissions received.
- Winners will be contacted via email about two weeks after the prize draw’s closing date. Each winning entry will receive a £10 Amazon voucher.
- Your entry may be shared on Inspire Digital alongside your first name, if you tick the box on the submission form giving us permission to publish your work (optional).
*If you have difficulties submitting work via this form due to the file limit, you can send it by email to email@example.com If you submit this way, please let us know in the email that you accept the terms and conditions and whether you are happy for us to share your work on Inspire Digital and social media.*