Welcome to the Inspire Programme for Year 11!
On this page you can find an overview of our Year 11 Inspire Programme. From the main menu at the top of the page, you can also access the various components of the programme, including class materials, competition information and summer school details.
Applications for the 2019-2020 course are now closed. For full programme details, please see the St John’s College website here.
2019-20 Year 11 Course
The 2019-20 course is themed around the question “What is the power of a volcano?” This question will be addressed from a number of different subject perspectives during online classes which will be released in Spring Term 2020. The schedule for the programme is as follows:
- Release date: 9 December 2019
- Release date: 6 January 2020
- Competition deadline: 27 January 2020
Class 2: Volcanoes in the sciences
- Release date: 27 January 2020
- Competition deadline: 24 February 2020
Class 3: Explosive creativity
- Release date: 24 February 2020
- Competition deadline: 23 March 2020
- Inspire Year 11: Class 1 materials releasedWe hope you’ve had a wonderful holiday season and New Year’s! Today we are excited to release the first class … Read more
- Year 11: Introduction to the courseWe are delighted to welcome 578 pupils onto the St John's Inspire Programme for Year 11! Click the link below … Read more
- Inspire Year 11 LaunchSt John's is excited to launch the Year 11 Inspire Programme for 2019-20! Find out more about the programme and … Read more