Welcome to the Inspire Programme for Year 11!
On this page you can find an overview of our Year 11 Inspire Programme. From the main menu at the top of the page, you can also access the various components of the programme, including class materials, competition information and summer school details.
2019-20 Year 11 Course
The 2019-20 course is themed around the question “What is the power of a volcano?” This question will be addressed from a number of different subject perspectives during online classes which will be released in Spring Term 2020. The schedule for the programme is as follows:
- Release date: 9 December 2019
- Release date: 6 January 2020
- Competition deadline: 27 January 2020
- Release date: 27 January 2020
- Competition deadline: 24 February 2020
- Release date: 24 February 2020
- Competition deadline: 23 March 2020
- Deadline: 30 June 2020
- UK Parliament for Year 11: Day 2Today, you’ll be able to put your learning to the test with some interactive online games put together by the UK Parliament outreach team!
- Biodiversity and Conservation, Day 2In this session you will consider biodiversity, and the impact of human activities on endangered species.
- Final competition resultsCongratulations to the winners of this year’s final Year 11 Inspire competition!
Applications for the 2019-2020 course are now closed. For full programme details, please see the St John’s College website here.