Terms & Conditions
- When completing the submission form, you must include your full name, your email address, and select the St John’s Inspire Programme that you are enrolled on.
- The prize draw closes on 31st August 2021.
- The work you submit must be entirely your own.
- The work you submit should not include your name or any other identifying information.
- Entries from pupils in the Pre-GCSE, Year 10 and 11 and Year 12 St John’s Inspire Programmes will be entered into separate Prize Draws.
- Winning entries will be selected at random from the submissions received.
- Winners will be contacted via email about two weeks after the prize draw’s closing date. Each winning entry will receive a £10 Amazon voucher.
- Your entry may be shared on Inspire Digital alongside your first name, if you tick the box on the submission form giving us permission to publish your work (optional).
*If you have difficulties submitting work via this form due to the file limit, you can send it by email to email@example.com If you submit this way, please let us know in the email that you accept the terms and conditions and whether you are happy for us to share your work on Inspire Digital and social media.*