Welcome to the new online home for the Pre-GCSE Inspire Programme!
Class material will be released fortnightly on Wednesdays. You will receive the classes from your Teacher Coordinator, and they will also be linked below from each release date.
Keep in mind you don’t need to read every class cover-to-cover: we’ve provided a lot of material for you to engage with, but you can choose to focus on whatever is most interesting to you, and to enter the competitions which most interest you.
- Release date: 22 April
- Competition deadline: 6 May
- Release date: 6 May
- Competition deadline: 20 May
- Release date: 20 May
- Competition deadline: 10 June
- Release date: 10 June
- Competition deadline: 24 June
- Release date: 24 June
- Competition deadline: 8 July
- Release date: 8 July
- Competition deadline: 22 July
We encourage you to participate in as many competitions as you can, but they are not compulsory. To enter a competition:
- Complete your competition entry and make sure it follows the guidelines listed for that competition
- Fill out the competition cover sheet
- Email your entry and your cover sheet to us at email@example.com
Virtual Summer School
Monday 3 August – Friday 7 August 2020
Congratulations to Year 9 competition winners!
Following last week’s Virtual Summer Schools on the Inspire Programme, we are excited to announce the winners of last week’s Year 9 and Year 12 competitions!
During the past week, we have examined this question from four different subject perspectives. Now it’s time to submit your answer!