Terms & Conditions
- All work must be submitted as an attachment by email to email@example.com.
- When emailing your work you must include your full name, your school name, and your year group in the email body text.
- The prize draw closes on 31st August 2022.
- The work you submit must be entirely your own.
- The work you attach should not include your name or any other identifying information.
- Entries from pupils in Year 9, Year 10, Year 11 and Year 12 will be entered into separate Prize Draws.
- Only work submitted by pupils on the Inspire programmes will be entered into the prize draws.
- Winning entries will be selected at random from the submissions received.
- Winners will be contacted via email about two weeks after the prize draw’s closing date. Each winning entry will receive a £10 Amazon voucher.
- Your entry may be shared on Inspire Digital, our social media platforms, and/or other Inspire advertising materials. If you do not consent to having your work published, please state clearly in your email ‘I do not give permission for my work to be published by Inspire‘.
By submitting your work, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.