About Inspire 12 & 13
Inspire 12 & 13 is delivered primarily online and encourages pupils to stretch themselves academically, as well as supporting them to make competitive applications to top universities like Oxford. The programme offers pupils the opportunity to:
- Explore their academic interests through taster lectures with top academics
- Strengthen their university application
- Receive advice and super-curricular opportunities
- Build confidence in their academic abilities
- Develop their skills to make a successful transition to university life
At the core of the programme are online Twilight Sessions which include a choice of pre-recorded academic taster lectures and interactive skills sessions on topics such as personal statements and managing your money at university. Pupils are provided with a choice of academic sessions in a range of subjects each month, allowing them to craft a bespoke programme of academic extension materials focused around their interests.
All pupils on Inspire 12 & 13 are also invited to attend a virtual summer school, which offers academic lectures, skills sessions and careers advice.